Support Us : email@example.com
1. Veeramalla Foundation collects information from the users in different ways, when a user
• make a donation
• Signs up for a volunteer
2 . While forwarding a donation for Veeramalla Foundation the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
• email and mailing address
• telephone number
• other data
3. Veeramalla Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
• No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
• No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
• Once received the donation No cancellation to be made.
VEERAMALLA FOUNDATION reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to VEERAMALLA FOUNDATION are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will VEERAMALLA FOUNDATION be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. VEERAMALLA FOUNDATION is a registered at
4-41/1 Dharmaram cross road ,palakurthymandal, PeppapalliDist,Telangana- 505187
Veeramalla Foundation was formed by Sushanth Veeramalla & family on 3rd April 2021 in the state of Telangana. As social responsibility the main aim of the Trust is to help society by support the homeless people, hungry child , educational & medical support to the poor and in many more ways without any personal moto